- 0115 9077 400
- 0115 946 2129
- email us
Sawley Marina, Nottinghamshire
Sawley Marina is located on a navigational cut of the River Trent near Long Eaton, Nottingham, East Midlands and is the largest Inland Marina in the United Kingdom with a water space of 23 acres. Planning approved residential moorings, most with electricity and water, are provided for 600 boats. The RIver Soar, River Derwent, and Derby are all nearby.
The marina accommodates both cruisers, narrowboats and widebeam boats in a peaceful leafy setting which seems at first glance to be in a rural location, yet at the same time is central for easy access to the East Midlands airport, the M1 and Long Eaton train station, Leicester Nottingham and Derby. All in all whether on a boat or in the car, it offers many exciting places to explore.
The superb amenities for the boater on site include accessible car parking, storage facilities at some of the mooring sites, CCTV, security gates to the piers, 24 hour emergency callout. All of this make Sawley Marina the first choice for value for money moorings in the midlands.
Our Platinum moorings are in an exclusive corner of the marina with its own car parking area and refuse disposal area. They are set in a small enclosed tree lined wharf, close to the facilities, the Chandlery and Restaurant.
BWML Sawley Marina Berth Holder Benefits
- A peaceful, rural setting that is centrally located for Nottingham, Derby and Leicester.
- Easily accessible for East Midlands Airport, the M1 and Long Eaton Train Station.
- Local buses to Nottingham, Loughborough and East Midlands Airport can be caught from outside the Marina.
- 10% off majority of Sawley Marina Chandlery and BRITMARINE items. www.chandlery-online.co.uk
- Free reciprocal visitor moorings at 20 BWML Marinas around the country.
- 20% off marine insurance through Towergate Insurance.
- BWML Advantages card - discounts and offers on thousands of products and services.
Excellent Customer Service
- Friendly, helpful staff who are happy to deal with any enquiry you may have.
- Chandlery delivery service direct to your vessel for large, bulky and heavy items.
- Long and Short term Craft licences can be processed at the Marina Office.
- Onsite Brokerage service offering first class service whether you are buying or selling a boat.
Unique Selling Points
- Residential, Leisure and Widebeam specific moorings.
- Selected moorings with land space for table, chairs and plant pots.
- 16 and 32 Amp electric bollards.
- Platinum moorings offering an exclusive enclosed area of the marina with own car parking area.
- On site Chandlery, Restaurant, Dolls House Shop and JBJ Marine services.
- River Trent, Trent & Mersey Canal, Erewash Canal and River Soar all easily accessible from Sawley.
- If new to boating then we offer a free short introductory session on boat handling and basic maintenance.
Boats for sale
at Sawley marina
(Brokerage closed on Tuesdays)
SM 9125 Memphis Dream
Memphis Dream is a Viking 20 , 7ft 4in beam , built in 1988 and fitted with a Honda 8 h.p. ( 2011) outboard petrol. 4 berths , BSC to 22nd May...
SM 9107 Colemere
SM 9107 Colemere is a 50ft Trad Stern narrow boat built by Black Prince in 1985.
Colemere is powered by a BMC 4 cylinder inboard diesel engine...